This is DMV approved Elite Driver Program provider. Our program is designed for teenagers without Learner’s Permit (ages 14 1/2 through 17) who would like to learn both Basic and Advance Driving Skills. There are two components to this program, 1. 30 hours In classroom 2. 6 hours In car and advanced in car training.
- Introduction, Control and Vehicle Systems, Pre-Trip Vehicle Inspection
- Accident Procedures, Extreme Driving Conditions
- One-on-one in-car training.
- Basic Control, Hands On visual, Communication, Shifting, Backing, Rail Road Crossing
- Night Driving, Speed Management, Space Management, Hazard Perception, Emergency Maneuvers, Skid Control and Recovery
- What would you do if you were coming over a hill and suddenly the afternoon sun is right in your eyes?
- What would you do if you were coming over a hill in the winter and you see a sheet of ice on the road and cars sliding all over the bottom of the hill?
What you'll learn
|In Class :||30 hours|
|In Car:||6 hours|